Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Brother

Parents visited him yesterday, and they seemed upbeat after they came back home and I talked to them late in the evening.

This morning, I called the hosiptal to talk to him, but I could hear him in the background mumbling that he was too tired to talk, so I ended up chatting with the nurse a while.

Turns out his headache had gotten worse this morning, he had thrown-up, and they had proceeded with a cerebral angiogram in order to be able to "see" more. What I could get out of the nurse was that they still cannot see where/if a vessel had burst, or how serious it is. Images were to be reviewd by experts, I assume that'll happen early Wednesday.

Needless to say, anything that resembles bleeding in the brain is serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and on topic, or your comment will be deleted