Wednesday, June 27, 2007

MoleZ

Moles, these small (so I am told) animals that can drive any sane person to the brink of nuclear war. Last summer we had tons of mole damage (see pictures), and I had weeks when over two full wheelbarrows had been dug up by these pesky critters. I am now just waiting for the house to drop down into a gigantic "void" underground...

I remember when I was young and read "Kalle Anka & Co" (Donald Duck for those of you who still think that Mickey Mouse is the star in the Disney empire) about Donald turning absolutely bonkers over the moles digging up his yard. We laughed at it.

It was then. Now I don't laugh any more. These guys (the moles) are active - although never when you watch - and can ruin any sized yard in no time. The only thing that seemed to work last year was a product called "Mole No More", even though it had no effect when sprinkled into their tunnels. But after two applications over the yard, the moles never showed - until now! Time to get more of the grey "stuff".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and on topic, or your comment will be deleted